Aura Cleansing For A Fresh Fall Start
Here are a few ideas!
By Carolina Cuartas - August 22, 2019
< Go Back
The nights are getting colder and fall in the air! Start this new season with a fresh start and a clean aura! Here are some tips on how:Â
Aromatherapy can reduce the perception of stress, increase contentment, and decrease levels of cortisol, the â€œstress hormone.â€ Chamomile, lavender, lemongrass, cinnamon, and spearmint are all examples of plants that can be converted into essential oils to give us healing benefits. Clary sage, lavender, and frankincense are typically the most popular scents. Different aromatherapy scents yield different results, so make sure to research
which is most beneficial for you.
Most commonly used with sage, smudging has long been used to clear negative energy. Typically it is done by burning the end of an herb and purifying the air of negative energy. . Itâ€™s believed to help us enhance our intuition or solve and reflect upon a spiritual dilemma.
Use a visualization meditation technique to help release negative energy. Below is a simple method that I use to clear my aura.
Epsom Salt Bath
- Set an intention for releasing all your own negative energy and everything youâ€™ve picked up on from others. I like to say: I am easily releasing all energy from myself and others that no longer serves me. I do this for my highest good.
- Imagine a small ball of brilliant, golden light in the center of your chest, expanding the light on each exhalation.
- Imagine breathing in and out through your chest, expanding the light on each exhalation.
- Spread the light throughout your entire body. See it in your head, torso, arms, and toes.
- Now expand it beyond your skin until the light is about an armâ€™s length out in all directions."
Many of use know that is Epsom salt is great to use to body aches. Â One of the most common uses for Epsom salt is to treat body aches and draws toxins from your body to relieve swelling, sprains and bruises. But did you know that Epsom salt is on of the most traditional ways bathes for spiritual cleaning? Salt has a detoxifying quality that will draw out impurities from your energy bodies. Tip: Set an intention for yourself during this bath by repeating a mantra, such as: â€œPeace and healing.â€
Massage is another method that has been proven to lower the levels of cortisol (stress hormone). Furthermore, it can promote muscle relaxation and improve both mood and sleep quality. It has also been reported to improve oneâ€™s confidence and body image.
Our massage therapists want to aid you on your fall transformation! You can book your sessionÂ online
Â at either our RiNo or Highlands locations today!
:Â 720 360 0035